• OSHA no longer issues replacement cards for training that occurred more than three (3) years ago. Also there is a
$25.00 fee for replacing lost/misplaced OSHA cards.
• Some governmental jurisdictions are now requiring that workers renew their OSHA training every four (4) years in
order to work in that jurisdiction (e.g. State of Connecticut).
• OSHA 30 Certification is required for foremen and stewards performing work under the Boston and Eastern Area of
Massachusetts CBA. It is also a graduation requirement for apprentices in the Massachusetts and Boston
• OSHA 10 Certification is required for apprentices and journeymen performing work under the Boston and Eastern Area
of Massachusetts CBA.
• OSHA 10 Certification is required by Massachusetts General Law for all who work on public construction sites.
• OSHA 10 is a stand-alone course and cannot be applied to OSHA 30 Certification.